Duplifund for Individuals
- Retirement - Creative options as supplements or alternatives to 401(k)s or IRAs, or as a way to set aside more than would otherwise be allowed.
- TaxMelt - Getting Money out of your 401(k) while Paying Less Income Tax.
- Personal Needs Analysis - If I die, do I have enough to take care of my debts, expenses, taxes, and my family?
- Policy Stress Test - Insurance products keep improving over time. Don't get left behind.
- Family Split Dollar - Older generation owning life insurance on a younger family member, providing benefits for both parties.
- Disability Income Insurance - Providing income in case of a long-term disability.
- Self-Completing Savings - Making any long-term savings goal, including college or retirement, self-completing in case of disability.
- College Savings Plans - 529 Plans, Coverdell Plans, and Alternative College Plans.
- Long Term Care - Different ways to provide for the rising costs of nursing homes, in-home care, and other custodial care needs.